For spring 2011, the trends for girls will include :-
- soft pastel colours like pinks, blues, greens and yellows.
- Neons and metallics are also expected.
- eco-friendly natural fabrics such as bamboo, organic cotton and other similar fabrics.
- 80's rocker feel, funky designs with neon colours and graffiti effect.
- frilly items such as bubble skirts, twirl skirts and even tutus.
- skirts, shorts, pants, dresses and shirts witth girly elements like ruffles & flowing fabrics.
- Victorian style. Dresses, shirts and skirts with lace.
Thanks to Ezine Articles : What Are the Spring Trends in Girls Clothing? By Lucy Tomkins for this great information on spring 2011 trends.
Baby Fashion Spotted : Suri Cruise in a Pink Tutu
|Special Thanks to crushable.com for this photo|